Tom Richardson is a corporate coach and principal of Richardson Management Pty Ltd - a leading consulting, executive coaching and training company based in Melbourne Australia since 1993.
Prior to establishing his own business, Tom held senior sales and marketing management positions with Shell & Kodak. At Shell Australia, Tom held several management positions in the Downstream Oil division. As Regional Sales Manager he was responsible for bottom line profit and sales of over $M450 and the operation of a network of over 100 franchised and company operated outlets. At Kodak he was National Manager for the Kodak Express franchise in Australia and grew the network to over 500 stores.
He is a guest lecturer on Leadership, Strategic/Global Account Management, Sales Management and Advanced Sales Strategies at a number of universities and business schools in Australia. Tom has presented seminars throughout Australia and internationally including Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines.
A sample of some of Tom’s projects and achievements as an independent specialist consultant, executive coach and facilitator over the past 20 years are as follows:
- International seminar and workshop presenter - UAE, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, The Philippines. Click here for information on one of Tom's international seminars.
- Siegwerk - Strategic Account Management for APAC sales teams from 6 different countries – China, India, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore & Indonesia.
- Macquarie Group - Strategic Account Management for Global Account Management team held in Sydney.
- McConnell Dowell - large construction and engineering company - strategic account management program for team of 30 senior BDMs
- L'Oreal - sales management leadership and strategic account management program for L'Oreal national sales team. This was the first time that L'Oreal had used an external consultant in the Asia Pacific region.
- Open Universities Australia – sales performance improvement program to improve effectiveness and sales skills of a team of 20 sales consultants and 3 sales managers.
- Motorola Premier Dealer network - sales development program for Motorola Premier Dealers in Aust and NZ.
- Aconex Australia - designed and implemented a strategic account management initiative for global sales/BDM team inlcuded training workshops and seminar at International Conference held in Penang, Malaysia.
- Myer - designed and facilitated a national culture change program for Myer electrical/furniture which included coaching in Advanced Selling & Leading and Coaching your Team. This was a national program and spanned 2 years from inception to implementation and evaluation.
- Flight Centre - designed and facilitated strategic account management training for national account management team at Flight Centre.
- Tribal Group/Callista - strategic account management & leadership development program.
- Inchcape Motors - designed and facilitated a series of "Leadership - Customer Focus" workshops for 80 senior management at Inchcape Motors (Subaru) which was part of the Melbourne Business School's Entrepreneurial Leader program.
- Eclipse Australia - Large Microsoft dealer - strategic account management program & workshops for team of BDMs and account execs.
- Ecosmart (GWA) - business/sales development training workshops for national group of franchisees/dealers.
- Avery - strategic account management culture change program for national BDM/sales teams including group workshops and individual coaching;
Tom is married with a son. He enjoys golf, travel, fishing and distance running – has completed 10 marathons. He is a member of MCC and follows AFL team - Melbourne Demons.
Contact Tom for more information or to arrange a FREE no obligation discussion or meeting.