Richardson Management provides strategic sales coaching programs which are designed to address the sales challenges faced by organisations of all sizes. Tom combines both his broad business experience, gained over decades in senior sales and marketing roles, and proven coaching methodologies to deliver a marked increase in the productivity and performance of salespeople.
Our sales coaching programs are specifically designed for key account managers and top level sales professionals who need to sell complex, technical, high priced, intangible solutions and where there is a need to build a long term relationship with the customer. It equips them with effective sales development strategies and high level communication and interpersonal skills they need to achieve their full potential and perform at the top of their industry.
Our approach is to create a unique and exclusive, in-company sales coaching program for you which involves the following process steps;-
- Needs analysis – A comprehensive needs-analysis is conducted with management to ensure the sales coaching program caters to specific development needs and identifies common trends across the organisation.
- Customised - the program is custom designed to be relevant to your customers, markets, products, processes, company policies and specific challenges.
- Personalised – using a combination of group sessions and individual 1:1 coaching, participants are able to work on their own real-world problems.
- Interactive - will involve open discussion, role playing in small-group and/or individual 1:1 sessions.
- Minimum disruption – To avoid taking busy executives away from their work for several days at a time, our coaching programs can be spread out over weeks or months.
- Follow-up - On going reinforcement including unlimited ad hoc email/phone support for 6 months.
- Management support – we work closely with management to ensure the effectiveness of the program and to provide coaching, assistance, support and advice.
Contact Us for more information or to arrange a FREE no obligation discussion or meeting.